Faster, Better, Smarter | Maximizing Customer Value-Add
CG Solutions does not try to be all things to all people in sheet metal fabricating. Our business model is built from the ground up specifically for those companies who require lower unit volume and high product variety or variability. The CG Solutions business model offers our customers unique advantages in speed, cost and quality, with no excess overhead. If, like us, you value speed and responsiveness, detest waste and needless overhead, CG Solutions should be on your short list of firms to consider for your next sheet metal fabrication job.
- Quotes in one to two days
- Production runs in two weeks
- Simple, intuitive information systems
Measured quality and delivery
- Publicity posted performance … nothing hidden from the customer
- Advanced process control from Start to finish
- Our measure: 100% complete and on time, or it’s late !
Stuctured for lower cost
- Highly skilled, flexibility workforce
- Lean Manufacturing designed into every process
- Advanced technology, highly productive equipment
- Low overhead, high asset utilization
- Opportunity for joint cost-of ownershipSavings
- Experience and commitment
- Complete Accountability
- Streamlined decision-making
Computer Aided Design (CAD) Assistance
CG Solutions uses Solid works CAD software and also accepts files in DFX, DWG, STEP, IGES and CADL formats.
We utilize Amada laser cutting for those parts that require more precision than soft tool processes allow.
We use the Amada turret technology for our soft tool punch press operations.
We utilize Electro Polishing and Hair Line Polishing to apply the metal finish or graining that meets your specification.
We employ spot, MIG and TIG welding to securely join your metal fabrications and assemblies.
We also use number of stamping machines for those parts that require more precision than soft tool processes allow.
When it comes to the metal forming process, whether carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminium, SMT is the industry expert. Within precision metal forming, there is no cutting of the metal but only the contour is changed to get the desired shape. We use Amada brake presses with “one-touch” tool changers to minimize set-up time. We exclusively use “air bending” techniques to reduce customer tool costs and increase our production speed.
The most common metal forming operations used at SMT includes :
- Press Brake Bending – Sheet metal or plate can be bent easily with simple fixtures using a press. This machine utilizes long dies in a mechanical of hydraulic press and is suitable for small production runs. The tooling is normally simple and adaptable to a wide variety of shapes.
- Tube Bending – CG Solutions has the equipment and knowledge to handle all your pipe and tube can be simple or it can take to look of an artist and has a science of its own. Bending quality is understood with our years of knowledge in bending tube and pipe products.
- Wire Forming – Straighten, cut, bend and end chamfering with CNC Wire Bending equipment and CNC wire coil formers.
Our Wide range of machinery allows us to economically produce prototypes for you to test prior to series production. We’ll happily assist you to develop & improve your products.
Services Provided By Supplier – Partners Include :
We chose to work with the Powder Coat – focused companies nearby that have available capacity and provide quick response service rather than invest in this equipment ourselves.